What information do we collect?
- With the aim of providing a more personalized service to users, Innovcluster, collects and stores information for basic navigation purposes. How do we use the information? Any information provided by the user will be used in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act;
- The stored information will be used to establish a link with the user by sending newsletters. The user may at any time cancel the sending of these communications.
With whom do we share the information?
- The information collected will be for the exclusive use ofInnovcluster, guaranteeing not to give your information to external entities.
- A technology called cookies is used on this website. Cookies are fragments of information that are stored on your computer and that allow us to better understand the habits related to the website, namely, the most visited pages, the most sought after articles. For more information see our Cookies Policy.
Links to third-party sites?
- As a courtesy to our visitors, our site contains links to some third party sites (owned by others than Innovcluster).
- You should contact them directly to obtain information about their privacy policies, confidentiality agreements and data reception/distribution procedures.
For any further clarification, contact us email@example.com